This is the fruitiest and best tea ever! Relax poolside with this bright, crisp tea that will make your taste buds dance with joy! Summer was made for refreshing tea, and why settle for boring when you can infuse your tea with all kinds of natural love?
The combination of orange and peach flavors in this recipe is absolutely perfect, and the addition of Peach Perrier gives it a delightful sparkle that brightens up your day! This is a tea recipe that you'll find yourself making over and over again, it's just that good!
- 1.5 ounces of Orange Juice
- 1 sliced orange
- 1/2 cup of Peach Perrier
- 1/2 cup of chilled Avocado Leaf/Peach Tea Blend
- Start by adding 1.5 ounces of orange juice to your glass.
- Layer some ice and orange slices on top of the juice to hold the orange slices down and add a burst of citrusy goodness.
- Pour in 1/2 cup of Peach Perrier to give your tea a delightful sparkle.
- Finally, top it all off with 1/2 cup of chilled Avocado Leaf/Peach Tea Blend.
This is the perfect poolside drink to enjoy under the summer sun or a wonderful beverage to accompany your BBQ feast! So grab a glass, take a sip, and let the fruity flavors transport you to paradise!