AVOCADO LEAF/ PEACH BLEND TEA CAKE
This cake IS ABSOLUTELY SCRUMPTIOUS, super moist and not too sweet. Add a slice for breakfast, brunch or a light dessert. Pairing it with Avocado Leaf/Peach Blend brings out even more of the juicy peach flavor.
1/2 cup butter
1 cup sugar
1/2 tsp vanilla
2 cups flour
4 tsp baking powder
1 1/4 cup whole milk
2 Avocado Leaf/ Peach Blend tea bags
1. Preheat your oven to 350 degrees.
2. Prepare a Bundt pan by buttering the pan and lightly dusting with flour. Set aside.
3. Heat up the 1 cup of milk then add the 2 tea bags to the hot milk and let steep at least 10 minutes. Set aside.
4. In a mixing bowl, cream together the butter and sugar.
5. Add the eggs, one at a time.
6. Then add vanilla, and mix well.
7. In a separate bowl, combine the flour, and baking powder.
8. To the butter mix, add 1/3 of the flour mix, then 1/2 of the tea milk. Repeat until all combined.
9. Pour into the prepared Bundt pan.
10. Bake at 350 degrees for 45 minutes